Mob Wives: Did Lefty Whack Ramona's Father?

Moderators: vindicator, PK1

Mob Wives: Did Lefty Whack Ramona's Father?

Postby Skinny Vinny on Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:51 am

Ramona Rizzo is hot, but very secretive about who she is, other than "Lefty's granddaughter" and so close to Karen Gravano, they're like "cousins".

I find the entire Donnie Brasco episode fascinating.

In his book, Brasco talks about Lefty's degenerate son on drugs and his daughters marrying mobsters. One of the mobsters who married one of his daughters was said to be stealing from the mob. Word on the street was that Lefty got the contract to kill his son-in-law.

This begs the question:

Did Lefty kill Ramona Rizzo's father? If so, it would explain why she is so secretive about who she really is.
Skinny Vinny

Re: Mob Wives: Did Lefty Whack Ramona's Father?

Postby 9192daveyc on Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:40 pm

Skinny Vinny wrote:Ramona Rizzo is hot, but very secretive about who she is, other than "Lefty's granddaughter" and so close to Karen Gravano, they're like "cousins".

I find the entire Donnie Brasco episode fascinating.

In his book, Brasco talks about Lefty's degenerate son on drugs and his daughters marrying mobsters. One of the mobsters who married one of his daughters was said to be stealing from the mob. Word on the street was that Lefty got the contract to kill his son-in-law.

This begs the question:

Did Lefty kill Ramona Rizzo's father? If so, it would explain why she is so secretive about who she really is.

I find the whole Donnie Brasco operation to be bullshit. If you're going to take bad guys off the street, take bad guys off the street. Don't waste a shit load of taxpayer's dollars ingratiating you undercover agent to mobsters, flying him around the country to touch base with other mobsters, and doing all of this for six years only to have trivial, short sentences handed out to nobodies within the mob. The mob kept right on going after Pistone testified and his claims that there was a contract out on him are ridiculous. On top of that two of the mobsters Pistone investigated and turned on were killed. Pistone and the Feds knew these guys were not the type who rolled to avoid jail time and that they would gladly take a death sentence which makes Pistone's claim that he "never wanted to get anybody killed," laughable. What did you think was going to happen moron?

As far as whether Lefty killed his son in law or not, who knows? And it certainly wouldn't have been the first time a mob guy had killed his son in law or immediate member of his family. Lefty's primary function within the Bonnano's was as a button man from what was known about him, so who knows? There's probably a lot of bodies out there Lefty put in the ground.
9192daveyc

Postby Allie Shades on Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:37 pm

Gotta agree with Dave 100% here. The Feds knew full well that guys like Sonny Black wouldn't flip, so they had to know that their undercover operation would get guys killed. Heck, they probably hoped that some guys would get killed just so they could then bring down some murder indictments.
That Ramona chick is a real twat; her and Karen Gravano act like they are ##### made guys on that god awful show. :roll: :roll: I hope Big Ange beats the shit out of both them.
and while I'm on the subject, although there is a different thread for this already, ##### Karen Gravano, ##### her Dad, and ##### the "victim's families". They were all part of the life and knew full well they could get back-doored and then clipped; that's always been part of the life. Their relatives are only pissed because they don't have that influx of tax free blood money anymore.
Allie Shades

Postby pmac on Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:53 pm

nope she's johnny rizzo's daughter he is or was a gambino soldier his dad they wrote alot about in sammys book was also johnny rizzo sr. was the captain i think sammy was in that crew a one time. so it must mean her mother was leftys daughter.is john rizzo jr still alive sammy talkd about growing up with him so maybe. her family has some gangsters in it. maybe it was louie milito who was with rizzo the captain sammy got him in that crew to get his button, cause gravano was with toddo and there crew was full when paul open the books, i remember sammy wrote that the old rizzo didnt think his son deserved it yet so sammy snuck milito in there crew but the young rizzo got made to.
pmac

Postby Skinny Vinny on Wed Feb 15, 2012 4:44 am

pmac wrote:nope she's johnny rizzo's daughter he is or was a gambino soldier his dad they wrote alot about in sammys book was also johnny rizzo sr. was the captain i think sammy was in that crew a one time. so it must mean her mother was leftys daughter.is john rizzo jr still alive sammy talkd about growing up with him so maybe. her family has some gangsters in it. maybe it was louie milito who was with rizzo the captain sammy got him in that crew to get his button, cause gravano was with toddo and there crew was full when paul open the books, i remember sammy wrote that the old rizzo didnt think his son deserved it yet so sammy snuck milito in there crew but the young rizzo got made to.

Thanks. I still wonder if any children were left behind when Lefty whacked his son-in-law. Lefty had three daughters.

Lefty's widow(second wife) really should try to get a role on one of these shows. She's a character in the movie Donnie Brasco, and all over the wiretaps too.
Skinny Vinny

Postby pmac on Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:47 am

the girl romanna sister was with that guy chris the miami club king in the 90tys. i believe now that her father propaly is still active in that life and she dont want to talk about him at all because look how it turned out for the girl rennees dad. thats probaly why she always metions her dead grandfather lefty who was a legend by default cause of al pacino but was interesting at the same time. the chick is hot for a 40ty yr old mom.
pmac

Postby pmac on Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:49 am

the girl romanna sister was with that guy chris the miami club king in the 90tys. i believe now that her father propaly is still active in that life and she dont want to talk about him at all because look how it turned out for the girl rennees dad. thats probaly why she always metions her dead grandfather lefty who was a legend by default cause of al pacino but was interesting at the same time. the chick is hot for a 40ty yr old mom.
pmac

Return to Rick Porrello's AmericanMafia.com Forum